Sound Engineers Required
Yes! It's that time of year again where we're on the hunt for a selection of Sound and Lighting engineers for 4 and 5 star hotels all throughout Europe. Here's a quick overview of what the gig will likely entail (although it's slightly different at each resort);
- April until October contract (approx 6 months).
- £1100 Monthly gross fee.
- 6 nights per week (typically).
- Responsibilities include operating and maintaining FOH and MON systems for live show term, duo and speciality act performances (this will vary slightly between resorts).
- Flights, accommodation and good provided as well as any visas that may be required.
- Applicants should be available for an interview within Jan/Feb. If successful, they will need to attend a training week (2-5 days) in March.
- Would ideally suit Audio Engineering, Sound Engineering or Music Technology Graduates.
Contact us via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a scan of your degree certificate (or other supporting qualifications) quoting 760_ENG in the subject. Note; due to the high number of applications received for these roles each year we can only reply to successful and suitable applicants. We appreciate your understanding.